1. Which one of the following is always associated with ‘Justice’ ?
The passage best supports the statement that motivation:
2. In India a widow can marry her brother-in-law although a man cannot marry the sister of his dead wife –
3. Yesterday, I saw an ice cube which had already melted due to the heat of a nearby furnace –
4. A boy is sitting on the back seat of a car. When the driver suddenly starts the car, the boy experiences a backward force –
5. Which of the following is always found in BRAVERY ?
6. Which one of the following is always found in ‘Bravery’?
7.A song always has
8. Yesterday I saw an ice cube which had already melted due to heat of a nearby furnace.
9. What is found necessarily in milk?
10. Which one of the following is always with ‘Bargain’?